The following information is a detailed descriptive on some of our company Rules, Regulations and Policies regarding booking for a student classes.
USA & INTERNATIONAL EDU ONLINE BOOKINGS DISCLAIMER:
1. It is the responsibility of the participant of student intent to pay the full registration/ down payment amount to be eligible for accommodation at any one of our student EDU ONLINE CLASSES in the United States. Consultations for EDU ONLINE CLASSES are FREE but only accessible through reserving an appointment to be contacted by one of our Customer Service Consultants. It is advised to first seek a consultation before committing to any payment, be it Registration or Down Payment Fees.
2. Registration/ Down payment Fees are non-refundable. Immediate accommodation for STUDENT D.A.C. ACCESS, EMAIL COMMUNICATION CORRESPONDENCES, DISTRIBUTION OF DIGITAL STUDENT PRODUCTS AND ADMINISTRATIVE DIGITAL PRE-TRAINING and TRAINING.
3. Down Payments and Full/ All Payments are non-refundable regardless of the circumstance surrounding the request for the refund amount. The completion of your down payment/ full/ all payments and/or balance is required to be paid for service initiation.
4. You must provide an email account after registration.
You would be responsible for creating the Assigned Email address and all our communications from you to us, should and will only be from the assigned email account.
4. Your Student ID Number is required for your door entrance on all In-Person classes if applicable.
5. Your Training Kit is an 'OPTIONAL PURCHASE' from the EDU SHOP however, for more effective training, it is best suggested to purchase your training kit. During training we do not allow you to bring outside products, tools, books and supplies. All training products, materials and supplies must be official BBI Products or BBI Product Sponsors sold by BBI. If however, you OPT to not purchase your training kit, your training will be limited to viewing purposes only and your CERTIFICATION will not become applicable due to in-completion of class fulfillment.
6. Making timely payments and purchasing your student kit and/or products alone does not guarantee a successful outcome at any class. To ensure your training success, one of the most integral parts is COMPLETING YOUR ONLINE FINALS in no more than 2 months from your last submit of training.
7. Certificates are distributed and awarded during an Online Certification Ceremony within 30 days from your FINALS Exams completion,
8. Employment opportunities are available for eligible Students after successful D.A.C. Training completion.
"We welcome all students worldwide to partake in our Classes. If you have any more questions regarding this Disclaimer, book a consultation below by sending us a message requesting a EDU Consultation and we would be happy to help"
This privacy statement details how Beauty Bookings International LLC (BBI, we) collects and use the Personal Information you willingly provide on our Web site towards a student booking/purchase/service. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update this information. Personal Information is information about you, that is not otherwise available to the public, that you willingly provide to BBI in order to use or pay for our services. If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to facilitate the operation of our site and manage your account, we collect Personal Information from you. For Tour paying customers, this information may include but is not limited to:
* Your name
*Credit card or Debit card number
* Your address and zip code
* Your phone number.
We never ask for your social security or identification information. Our information requirement is mainly based on Payments and/or Recurring Subscription Transactions for Payments.
We use this information to
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, browser settings, navigation through our site(s), referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information does not include Personal Information. We may use third party tools and analytical services to gather and analyze this information.
We will share your Personal Information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as credit/debit card processing or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We may also disclose your Personal Information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If BBI is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information, to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
To protect against fraud and misuse of our Website and Services, we actively analyze purchases, attempted purchases and use of the Website and Services to help us identify and block individuals suspected of misuse and/or fraudulent activity. We may use that information, in conjunction with our security partners and/or law enforcement to protect BBI’s business and systems, your Personal Information and assist those we reasonably believe may have been victimized by such fraudulent use of the Website and Services. We may share data (including, but not limited to, suspect payment information, email addresses, IP addresses, etc.) with our payment processors, and law enforcement, in an effort to reduce fraud. You consent to the provision of this information (including keyword search data) for such investigative purposes.
Our shopping cart/ salon store, interacts with established PCI-DSS compliant third-party credit processing vendor(s) via SSL links. They host and collect your billing information for the purpose of processing your order and subscriptions. We use an established third-party vendor via SSL links to manage processing of refunds (if applicable) and updates of credit card and debit card numbers and expiration dates. These companies do not use this information for any other purpose. We do not store credit card and debit card numbers on our servers or systems.
Our Site may include links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of BBI. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. For example, our BBI BEAUTY SHOPPING STORE: bbibeautyshop.com
We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any Web site you visit. Our salon is linked to BBI Beauty Shop which functions as our link to Hair Extension and Beauty Product/ Cosmetic purchases and beauty enhancement products and/or bookings. We are the governing owners of Queen Candy Collection and BBI Beauty Shop, so we can support and endorse your visits there and any information supplied there would be protected the same.
When we collect Personal Information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our third party credit processing vendor to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your personal Information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
For any changes to review, correct and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2023 Beauty Bookings International LLC- All Rights Reserved.
"Changing Beauty & Transforming Lives Worldwide"